when high school kids complain about midterms
when people complain about people complaining
So since I started watching Dexter, I’ve developed this kind of paranoia of sorts. Especially when I’m walking home from the bus stop. What I realized today, is that when a strange male interacts with me when I’m off my guard (or seemingly off my guard, always vigilant I say) I react in a way similar to this:
Im such a disgrace to society.
- roommate: it's fine if your brother uses reddit. at least he isn't on 4chan.
- me: are people still even on 4chan?
- roommate: unfortunately.
- me: you mean...un-4chan-ately!
- roommate: *fits of laughter*
- me: *fits of laughter*
- roommate: ...our lives are really pathetic.
ONE DOES NOT.